Committed to Doing More
As members of a company founded on bringing equity to education, we all share feelings of outrage over the crimes of bias that have brought civil unrest to the country these past weeks.
A-List does not and will not support systemic racism and oppression of Black and other minority groups.
Disparities in educational opportunities is one way that racism is visible to all of us. A-List is committed to making our resources available to all–regardless of circumstance.
Today we join in solidarity with Black Lives Matter and take ownership of our responsibility to do more, as allies and leaders. We invite you to join us on this journey toward a better future for everyone.
This is just the beginning. To start, please join us in doing more:
- Donate to one of the many organizations fighting racial inequities.
- Learn more about racism and how to be a better ally.
- Sign petitions to demand justice for the many people targeted because of the color of their skin.
- Call your local officials to ask about ending police brutality.
- Support Black-owned businesses and Black-led organizations. Here are a few in the NYC area.
- Exercise your right to vote on local ballot initiatives.
- Attend community budget meetings and have a voice in where your city chooses to spend its money.
We look forward to a future where all students have equal access to education regardless of their background.
In the meantime, we are here to be active participants in this conversation and heal together.
CEO, A-List Education