Part of having the right tutor is having a tutor that fits your schedule. Convenience and ease of scheduling are critical for families and students that juggle multiple sports, after-school activities, and the large amount of homework that students face, regardless of their age or grade. Whether your student prefers 60 minute or 90 minute sessions, we can work with your schedule to provide the flexibility you need for tutoring and practice tests.
- Tutors are available weekday afternoons and evenings, and all day on weekends
- Ability to reschedule or add sessions depending on tutor availability
- Ability to substitute or add sessions online at practically any time
- Self-proctored practice tests can be sent to your home if your student is unable to attend our practice tests
- Students can schedule an individual practice test during the week in our Manhattan office if unable to attend our weekend practice tests in other locations.
- From start to finish, each instructor’s time with each student is flexible; depending on starting scores and goals, some students may need 2 months of tutoring, while others will need to work the duration of the school year
William P. +5 ACT, Harvard University Class of 2020
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test. That confidence was the greatest thing that A-List gave me, and I can’t recommend them enough.
Kanishka K. +440 SAT, Columbia University Class of 2018
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with A-List! A-List was so supportive and helpful through every aspect of the stressful college admissions process. I got into my dream school, and A-List played an integral part of the achievement! In addition to tutoring, I also received guidance writing both the personal and supplemental essays. My tutor and college advisor were always so encouraging and positive! Also, being able to take ample practice tests in a classroom setting much like that of the actual SAT/ACT helped me gain much more test-taking confidence and made me feel very comfortable when it came time to take the real thing. Thank you so much for everything!
Mother of Adam S. +320 SAT, Duke University Class of 2019
Our tutor was a remarkable educator and person. Beyond his vast knowledge of the college testing and application process, he had an ease and enthusiasm that enables him to quickly connect with and inspire his students to achieve their maximum potential. Ever wise, witty and measured in his approach, our A-List tutor masterfully guided us through every aspect of the college prep/application process and was instrumental in helping Adam get into his dream college. A-List more than delivered, it exceeded expectation!