A FREE webinar for parents of college-bound students
November 18, 2021 @ 6pm ET
The holidays are coming up soon, and it may feel like the window of time for college prep is coming to a close. However, we'd like to disagree! The holidays have their advantages for college and test prep, and we will be using this webinar to share how students in each grade can optimize this time for their future success. We'll be covering tips and tricks for standardized testing preparation as well as college applications.
- Balancing studies with R&R
- Different types of test prep and study plans
- Breakdown by grade for holiday test prep
- College essays
- Extracurricular activities
- Black Friday Special for attendees
See the A-List outcomes and success stories behind the numbers
Families Love Us!
Limited time special*
30% Off Testive Coaching Program**
- Purchase our customized SAT/ACT prep that incorporates adaptive learning software with 1-on-1 coaching at a special discounted rate
- Our tutoring is highly individualized and our efficient methods increase confidence and build self-assurance.
*Offers available until November 22nd, 2021
**Enjoy 30% off with this promo code: BLACKTC30
Schedule a call today and get an additional 10% off!*
- Talk to one of our expert academic advisors and get an additional 10% off on any A-List or Testive purchase
- Discuss how you can be helping your student prepare for the holidays to optimize the time for both rest & relaxation and college & test prep