Core Skills Direct Instruction
A-List’s Core Skills courses provide non-specific test preparation to build fundamental skills in ELA and Math.
- Courses taught by expert instructors who go through A-List’s extensive training
- Courses can be offered to 9th or 10th graders prior to test preparation course
- Lessons are centered on themes that incorporate reading, writing, and math skills
- Courses are customizable to meet the needs of our partners
- Instruction is delivered in a dynamic and engaging classroom environment
Complete our get started form to provide us with more information about your student. An A-List representative will be in touch to provide you with details about our direction instruction offerings.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.