Discounts & Incentives for School and Organizations
Incentives, Offers, and Discounts for Schools & Nonprofits
- Are you looking for free resources to help all students and teachers throughout your state? Has your state been declared an ACT or SAT mandated state? If you have a Department of Education contact to disseminate communication to all high schools throughout the state, A-List would be happy to offer a free 1-day PD focusing on running your own course and integrating ACT/SAT skills into the classroom. (A-List recently hosted a free ACT PD in coordination with the TN Department of Education!)
- By purchasing a certain number of materials or portal accounts, you could earn one free day of ACT/SAT professional development
- With the purchase of full portal accounts, you will receive your first pacing guide (a pacing guide is essentially a course outline) for free; give us the details and number of hours you have for teaching, and we’ll provide you with some course structure
- If you refer a friend or colleague to A-List (and he/she makes a purchase), you and your referral will each receive 15% off your portal accounts (complete our refer a friend form!)
- If you purchase a certain amount of professional development, materials, or portal accounts, you can run a free practice test (for up to 100 students) at your school! A-List will provide scoreable bubble sheets, score tests, and provide individual student and class score reports.
- If you purchase a certain amount of A-List materials or services, receive a 2-hour webinar consultation hosted by a top A-List trainer and test prep expert
Separate from the offers above, Title 1 schools, Title 2 schools, and nonprofit organizations receive significant discounts on ACT/SAT professional development (inquire via the form below for more information).
Complete the form below to receive more information on any of the above incentives and discounts you can bring to your school, district, or state!
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.