ACT Boot Camp at JEI Learning Center
A-List Education is hosting an ACT summer boot camp at the JEI Learning Center! The classes will be held at the Hicksville learning center located at 366 West Old Country Rd.,Hicksville, NY 11801. To register please complete the form below or contact our office at 646-889-1613 (M-F 9:30AM-6PM).
Boot Camp Dates: 8/21–8/25 from 9AM–12PM & 8/28–9/1 from 9AM–12PM
Practice Test Dates: 8/19 at 10AM & 9/2 at 10AM
Boot Camp Details
- Boot camp runs over two weeks and includes 2 practice tests
- Maximum of 15 students per class for a targeted, customized approach
- ACT test content taught by test prep experts; all A-List instructors receive 100+ hours of SAT/ACT training
- 30 hours of classroom instruction in a fun, interactive classroom environment
- Included A-List materials: The Book of Knowledge, Vocab Videos account & Workbook
- 2 proctored practice exams taken under simulated testing conditions using only official ACT tests
- Cost: $899 (covers course, materials, and testing)
“With the help of A-List, I miraculously improved my ACT score and was accepted into my first choice college. A-List tutors possess an immense talent to learn their students’ way of thinking and present the information to them in a way that maximizes each student’s personal comprehension. Without the support and teachings from A-List and its tutors, I would not have experienced such great success in the college process.”
-Brett S., +8 ACT points, Cornell University Class of 2019
I think A-List is a great organization. My tutor was positive and tailored the material to my learning style. She made learning each subject fun and presented new topics in an engaging fashion. Thank you so much to A-List for helping me achieve my personal best!
A-List gave me more than just practice tests and test-taking tips, though these were invaluable. My tutor connected with me on a personal level and helped me understand that I was capable of getting the score I wanted. Suddenly, I viewed my test-taking experience as a challenge, not a burden. I walked into my ACT with the confidence that I knew exactly how to conquer every aspect of the test.”
Mother of Phoebe C.
Both my children had an amazing experience with A-List! Steadily, she worked hard to improve her test scores. Taking the practice tests allowed her to gain confidence and learn to manage her time during the tests. Then a college advisor helped her write her college essays. She was an amazing guide who helped Phoebe focus and streamline her supplements and essays. Now she will be attending her dream college, Rice University, School of Architecture!