Ultimate ACT Instruction Classroom Package
Everything an instructor or tutor needs to teach the ACT. Includes: ACT Book of Knowledge Teacher Manual, Online Access to ACT Instructional Videos, The Vocab Videos Workbook, and a 6-month Vocab Videos educator account (add up to 20 students to your class). Student manuals are not included and must be purchased separately.
This Package Includes:
ACT BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE TEACHER MANUAL
ABOUT THIS BOOK:
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE ACT BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE
The complete text of The ACT Book of Knowledge (our primary student text), along with detailed answers and explanations for every question. The teacher manual examines all answer choices, spelling out why wrong choices are wrong and why students might be tempted by them. (This book reflects the new ACT essay/writing section.)
- The complete text of The Book of Knowledge, along with detailed answers and explanations for every question
- Thorough examination of all answer choices, spelling out why wrong choices are wrong and why students might be tempted by them
- Advice and tips for every score level, with multiple strategies from different points of view
- Comprehensive chapters for the English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing Tests, with in-depth discussion and entertaining commentary
- Battle-tested techniques that have helped thousands of students maximize their scores
ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE ACT INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Included is access to our Online ACT Instructional Videos. Users will learn easily understood and actionable skills with highly engaging 60–90 second videos and time-synced transcripts to ensure proficiency.
- Instant access to learn best practices from trainers with 1,000’s of hours of classroom experience
- Learn easily understood and actionable skills with highly engaging 60–90 second videos followed by assessments that help ensure retention
- Included on the platform are key takeaways and time-synced transcripts to ensure proficiency
THE VOCAB VIDEOS WORKBOOK
ABOUT THIS BOOK:
YOUR COMPANION TO VOCABVIDEOS.COM
A vocabulary workbook featuring the 500 most common SAT words ordered by frequency of appearance on SAT exams.
A strong vocabulary is important for high school English classes, standardized tests like the SAT and future success in life. This book can be used alongside Vocab Videos (www.vocabvideos.com) to help review the words and reinforce their meanings. Mastering these words will not only improve your vocabulary but also improve your overall reading ability.
- 500 high-frequency vocabulary words you need to know for the SAT
- Definitions, pronunciation guides, and example sentences
- Synonyms and categories to form connections between words
- Roots, etymologies, and other memory aids
VOCAB VIDEOS TEACHER ACCOUNT
OUR ONLINE SAT, ACT, & HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO VOCABULARY RESOURCE
An online video vocabulary system (www.VocabVideos.com) that uses hilarious short videos to illustrate the meanings of 500 frequently-tested SAT, ACT, and high school vocabulary words. Teacher accounts include dashboard to monitor your students’ progress.
Students with greater word knowledge have higher comprehension levels, which not only helps them to excel in school, but also to perform significantly better on high-stakes standardized tests like the SSAT, ISEE, SAT, ACT and TOEFL–all of which consist largely of non-fiction passages that must be read and analyzed in a fixed amount of time. Vocab Videos features all of the 500 vocab words you need to know for the SAT, ACT, and high school English exams. (Did you know vocabulary is worth up to 150 points on the SAT?!)
Vocab Videos is an online video vocabulary system that uses hilarious short videos to illustrate the meanings of 500 frequently-tested vocabulary words.
- Special educator features: register students for individual accounts; monitor student and class progress; download study materials for printing
- 500 professionally produced videos: available in full screen mode
- Digital Quizzes: SAT-style questions follow each episode
- Digital Worksheets: Provide space to write sentences, synonyms or mnemonic devices
- Flashcard Maker: Create multimedia flashcards for ANY subject
- Alphabetical Glossary: Searchable glossary containing links to all individual videos
- Category Lists: Words are grouped by common themes
- Crossword Puzzles: Downloadable crossword puzzles categorized by episode