An online video vocabulary system (www.VocabVideos.com) that uses hilarious short videos to illustrate the meanings of 500 frequently-tested SAT, ACT, and high school vocabulary words.
YOUR ONLINE SAT, ACT, & HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO VOCABULARY RESOURCE
Students with greater word knowledge have higher comprehension levels, which not only helps them to excel in school, but also to perform significantly better on high-stakes standardized tests like the SSAT, ISEE, SAT, ACT and TOEFL–all of which consist largely of non-fiction passages that must be read and analyzed in a fixed amount of time. Vocab Videos features all of the 500 vocab words you need to know for the SAT, ACT, and high school English exams. (Did you know vocabulary is worth up to 150 points on the SAT?!)
Vocab Videos is an online video vocabulary system that uses hilarious short videos to illustrate the meanings of 500 frequently-tested vocabulary words.
- 500 professionally produced videos: available in full screen mode
- Digital Quizzes: SAT-style questions follow each episode
- Digital Worksheets: Provide space to write sentences, synonyms or mnemonic devices
- Flashcard Maker: Create multimedia flashcards for ANY subject
- Alphabetical Glossary: Searchable glossary containing links to all individual videos
- Category Lists: Words are grouped by common themes
- Crossword Puzzles: Downloadable crossword puzzles categorized by episode
Student and teacher accounts are available.