Highest Score Improvements
A-List believes that it is essential for us to be transparent with our students and families. Part of that transparency comes from us being able to provide accurate and timely score improvement data to all of our clients. A-List measures student improvement from each of our students’ baseline diagnostic exam to their scores on their best official exam, and year after year, we find ourselves ahead of the industry. Below is more information about our score improvement success:
- Score improvements are measured for students that spend at least 10 hours preparing with our instructors
- We track our data by class year, by region, and also by school
- Student score reports also track historical data graphically so students and parents can actually see their scores improving
- Our SAT & ACT students typically improve by over three times the national average
- The top 25% of our students improved an average of 350 points on the SAT and 6 points on the ACT
- While we don’t provide any score improvement guarantees, we expect all of our students to improve if they take regular practice exams and complete their assignments
- Our score improvements have aided our students in getting into some of the best boarding & secondary schools, colleges & universities, and graduate school programs around the country
Lucy A., Jumeirah College, +8 ACT
My experience with A-List was incredibly helpful! Not only did Thomas teach me skills that were integral for the ACT, but I have developed my thinking skills by learning these techniques and use them in my own school work now! Thank you to everyone at A-List!
Scott S., Dubai College, + 8 ACT
Coming from a British curriculum school I did not know what to expect out of the test and was extremely unprepared, however, after just a couple months of sessions I was feeling much more comfortable with the content and material on the ACT… Overall, I would highly recommend using a-lists services as it helped me go up a total of 8 ACT points, something I don’t believe I could’ve done alone.
Mostafa K., GEMS World Academy, +6 ACT
I would like to thank A-list and my tutor for helping me achieve an amazing score on my ACTs. I know that I would not have been able to receive the same score if it wasn’t for my tutor at A list. Thomas is a great tutor who helped me with all my weaknesses and helped me develop my strengths. He gave me great and very useful advice, and the strategies he gave me came very in handy and were incredibly helpful. I would recommend A-list’s tutoring services to anyone.