Start Your Rewarding Career Today
A-List Education is a boutique educational services provider specializing in test preparation and advising programs for college-bound students, and tutoring for all levels. A-List is made up of passionate educators dedicated to helping students from all backgrounds achieve their academic goals and successfully prepare for their educational futures.
We are always looking for well-qualified and dynamic instructors to support the mission of A-List Education.
A-List is an equal opportunity employer. A-List considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Interested in Joining the A-Team?
Please send your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and interest
in the position that fits you best!
Customer Relations Manager
A-List is looking for a well organized and self-motivated team member to communicate & engage with customers on behalf of A-List. This role will answer customer questions via phone or email, participate in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics, andmaintain expert knowledge about company products and services to best guide customers.
- Ensure customer purchase is set up in the CRM and add in all relevant data and notes including sending intro emails to clients and mailing out materials.
- Handle any tutor reassignments.
- Bill all sessions and packages.
- Grade all self-proctored tests/bubble sheets.
- Set up weekend tests, grade and send out score reports on Monday mornings.
- Ensure student benchmarks are being achieved in each class.
- If an institutional client, develop strong relationships with program administration.
- Provide administrative support to the teaching staff assigned to each program.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect course materials.
- Anticipate and solve any problems related to assigned programs.
- Score, track and enter relevant student information (rosters, scores and attendance) into various business systems.
- Create summary reports at the conclusion of each program.
- Have fun and be awesome
A-List Educators utilize their multifaceted skills combined with A-List-provided intensive training to engage in 1:1 lessons tailored to the student seeking to increase their scores in academic courses or college-readiness exams, deliver high-quality SAT/ACT instruction to classes of high school students, and guide students who are utilizing the Testive online platform for their test prep studies.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Previous experience tutoring/teaching preferred
- Passion for education
- Preference will be given to those who are willing to travel in-person to Long Island, NY
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Teaching certification a plus
- Degree in education, pedagogy, or similar a plus
Apply for Current Available Positions
Fill out the form below to apply for A-List Education's open positions. Preference is given to candidates that submit cover letters.
For immediate consideration, please send a cover letter and resume.