Flexibility, Accountability, and Results
Our Self-Paced Courses apply personalized, adaptive learning technology and allow students the flexibility they need with the accountability features sought by both teachers and parents.
ACT/SAT Self-Paced Course includes:
- Student accounts for standard course on the Canvas LMS
- Book of Knowledge for students (print or eBook)
- Student access to A-List Instructional Teaching Videos on Canvas
- Quizzes and drills
- Administrator and Parent accounts to monitor progress (Canvas dashboard)
- 1000s of practice questions with video explanations
- Three ACT/four SAT online practice tests
- Testive dashboard with Diagnostic and Class Summary reports
College Access Self-Paced Course includes a collection of resources:
- Sample resumes, essays, and more
Results That Matter
See the A-List outcomes and success stories behind the numbers
Bring Online SAT and ACT Practice Tests to Your School FREE!
How It Works
Help improve your students’ test scores and reduce their study time with adaptive learning. Testive serves up the right questions at the right time so your students are always in their peak learning zone. Testive's approach is the perfect tool for today’s learning.
The Testive algorithm provides an individualized program by adapting to students’ needs through analysis of question and response. Included in our Self-Paced Practice Questions + Testing are three online practice tests with Diagnostic Reports and Class Summary Reports. These reports pinpoint areas where each student can improve.
Student Review With Video Explanations
When a student submits an incorrect answer, they receive immediate feedback in written explanations and solution videos. In addition, students have the opportunity to take notes on their own performance, which they can reference to make adjustments as they progress.