In-Depth ACT & SAT Test Assessment
A-List's testing and reporting lets teachers administer full-length practice tests on bubble sheets printed on plain paper (no special forms required) for diagnostic and practice exams. They get detailed score reports that provide in-depth performance analysis of both individual student and whole-class performance at a glance. If students are learning online, we offer fully digital testing and reporting through Testive.
Our reports enable educators to access standards-aligned reports detailing student performance.
Digital or Paper ACT & SAT Practice Tests
- Print, scan and grade bubble sheets with just a printer, scanner, and internet connection
- Use real retired ACT & SAT tests for accurate scores
- Assign supplementary quizzes in person or online
Reports and Analytics
- Instantly generate student and classroom reports to analyze student performance
- Group student data to view trends of whole class mastery
- Utilize data to steer instruction and address crucial topics
- Student: individual reports to hand back to each student with a full account of their performance.
- Summary: an overview of all scores for an entire class as well as their improvement from the earliest test.
- Item Analysis: a question-by-question account of student responses, class performance by question type or state standard, and a list of questions for each type.
- Standards and Mastery: a versatile query tool to show class-level performance on A-List question types or state standards according to a number of different factors. These reports can also track student performance by any demographic category you wish. When your roster is uploaded to the system, you can include additional data about your students in virtually any category you like (examples: grade, age, gender, race, ELL, free/reduced lunch, etc.).
Speak to an A-List Advisor Today!
These reports carefully choose the most relevant reports from the standard options and add additional details, all in one consolidated document.
- Question type performance (according to your demographic categories)
- State standard performance (according to your demographic categories)
- Final score improvement (according to your demographic categories)
- Score improvements across multiple years
- Definitions of questions types
See What Educators Say About A-List
"My students have saved thousands of dollars in future college debt because of their success on the college entrance exams. A-List is exceptional in the way that, unlike other testRead More - Jeff Klein, Passaic County Technical Institute, NJ- Jeff Klein, Passaic County Technical Institute, NJ
"I absolutely love using A-List’s student workbooks in my test prep sessions. I love how the material is taught in small sections and then students are given the opportunity toRead More - Teacher, North Raleigh Christian Academy (NC), North Raleigh Christian Academy, NC- Teacher, North Raleigh Christian Academy (NC), North Raleigh Christian Academy, NC
"I just wanted to share this news with you and to say thank you for what A-List is doing for our students. Our kids and teachers have benefited greatly fromRead More - Principal, Madison Ridgeland Academy, Madison Ridgeland Academy, MS- Principal, Madison Ridgeland Academy, Madison Ridgeland Academy, MS
"We have been using A-List since 2012 and are very happy with our results. A-List has trained our teachers how to integrate SAT/ACT skills and use A-List materials in theirRead More - Kevin Froner, Principal, Manhattan Hunter Science High School, NY- Kevin Froner, Principal, Manhattan Hunter Science High School, NY
"Our tutor's ability to systematically address the effectiveness of each technique, quickly demonstrate how algebraic approaches would not be wrong–but definitely ineffective–was awesome!!! It felt like math people talking toRead More - Jenae Beauchamp, East Hartford High School, CT- Jenae Beauchamp, East Hartford High School, CT
"I really appreciate the enthusiasm and mastery over the material, as well as the delivery. I hope that A-List will post materials online and COME BACK!!!"Read More - Jennifer Heredia, Bronx High School For Law & Community Service, NY- Jennifer Heredia, Bronx High School For Law & Community Service, NY