We have worked with several schools, districts, and non-profit organizations in California and Oregon.
- Accord Education – Irvine, CA
- Aspire Public Schools – Huntington Park, CA
- Besant Hill School – Ojai, CA
- Whitney High School – Rocklin, CA
- Robert W. Tutoring – Simi Valley, CA
- Rocklin High School – Rocklin, CA
- Scholars’ Hope Foundation – Huntington Beach, CA
- Lincoln County School District – Newport, OR
Everything is great. I’m impressed! Very helpful. Thank you so much!
This was the best time I spent at the conference–I am excited now about teaching this class.
Instructor was very personable and efficient/knowledgeable. Best speaker all weekend!
Aspire Public Schools
I loved the wealth of problems, great presentation and amazing enthusiasm!
Besant Hill School
All the materials/lessons/instructors are amazing. So happy with this course.
Everything was wonderful and a great learning experience.
Lincoln County School District
Dory clearly knew his subject and delivered a mind-blowing presentation.
Instruction was great! Responsive, engaging, helpful.
Robert W. Tutoring
I’ve been using A-List materials for over 3 years privately with students. Great resources and great results.
Whitney High School
Dory was amazing! The guy oozes knowledge. Awesome.
I will leave with a better understanding of test structure and content that will help me better prepare my students for these exams. I will also be able to help them with test taking strategies for improved scores and reduced test anxiety.
- 95.25% of attendees found the professional development to be a valuable experience.
- 96.30% of attendees found their instructors knowledgeable and engaging.
- 95% found that topics were covered in an organized fashion.
Dr. James M.
…There is a need for the type of program you have developed to be made available to every child regardless of income. This is why I have brought A-List into school districts I have been fortunate enough to lead: to train our teachers and provide the support necessary to improve our students’ scores.
A-List was engaging and substantive for our students. Each week our Dreamers were completely immersed in the class’s content…The sessions were poignant, enjoyable, and challenging and exactly what I had hoped for my Dreamers.
This was by far the most useful professional development session I’ve attended in my career.