College Admissions Tasks to Start Over the Summer
Simple ways to start your college applications over the summer:
- Draft and revise your personal statement. Get a head-start on supplemental essays.
- Research colleges and create a great college list.
- Visit schools on your list and interview if possible. If you can’t visit, make contact with the school by signing up for their admissions mailing list, calling or emailing your admissions representative, or signing up for college fairs so you can personally meet college reps.
- Create an activities resume.
- Begin thinking about application deadline options, like Early Decision and Early Action, and plan accordingly.
- Create a Common Application account and complete the application before school starts.
Sign Up for a FREE College Advising Phone Consultation with our Director of Advising, Natasha de Sherbinin!
Contact us to chat about how to stand out on your college applications and essays. We’re offering FREE phone consultations with parents through the end of August! Call 646-216-9187 (Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST) or email email@example.com to get started.